A user-friendly solution for those who need corrective lenses, the Look 2’s unique, patent-pending frame allows divers to quickly change out lenses in a wide range of positive and negative diopters. The rugged, classically styled two-lens frame and skirt are excellent for a wide range of facial types.
– Patent-pending frame makes it easy to change out corrective lenses available in a wide range of diopters
– Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing
– Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
– Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
– Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
– High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
– Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
– Color options: Clear Skirt – Black/Blue(New!), Black/Silver, White Arctic
Black Skirt – Black/Blue(New!), Black/Silver, Black/Green, Black/Orange.