PADI RESCUE DIVER
Self Improvement Course Info
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum age 15 years old.
2. Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or an equivalent license fromother training organization.
3. Submit a medical clearance for diving signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
4. Completed CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (EFR qualification is recommended to fullfill this requirement).
What is Rescue Diver Course?
PADI Rescue Diver course is the most challenging, yet most rewarding course you can take. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
What will you learn?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
Emergency management and equipment
Rescuing panicked divers
Rescuing unresponsive divers.
Course price: IDR 2,550,000,-
EFR & Rescue Bundled: IDR.4,250,000,-
The price includes:
PADI modular scuba instruction by one of our PADI Instructors, using the latest original PADI teaching materials (video, tables, quizzes & exams, etc.). Bring your own stationary.
Complete original PADI Rescue Diver level student package (Manual, Emergency Slate, Student Record File, Wall Certificate, PIC).
Two days course of class and pool sessions for Rescue Diver course only as scheduled.
Three days course for EFR + Rescue Diver course Bundled as scheduled.
CPR Mannequin and other rescuing equipment for the full duration of the course.
6. Your diver license (will be a PADI Gold Card).
The price does not include:
1. Training trip to Pulau Seribu, normally over the weekend: 2 days/1 night accommodation (twin sharing basis), boat transfers, full meals, dive boat, 4x training dives.
2. Single supplement charge on Thousand Islands (for student who prefers to occupay the room by him/herself, or in a circumstance where there is no other participant to share the room with): IDR 700,000,-
3. Diving equipment.
We can choose one of the following islands to complete your training with Open Water portion:
1. Putri Island: IDR 2,900,000,- (with minimum 6 participants).
2. Sepa Island: IDR 2,750,000,- (with minimum 4 participants).
3. Pramuka Island: IDR 2,400,000,- (with minimum 2 participants).
Students who wish to bring along friends for the weekend trip need to inform our staff in advance. Only certified divers are accepted, at current diver rate (divers will need to show their certification, bring the log book, fill in and sign a release form). Non-diving or snorkeling friends are welcome to join, at current non-diver rate.
Terms and conditions:
Confirm enrollment by paying in full the whole course fee at least 1 day prior to the actual date of the course.
No refund is provided for the “course portion” if students decide not to join the open water “training-trip portion”.
Cancellation on “training-trip portion” after 12pm two days before the actual departure date will be charged non-diver price which is determined by the resort management (IDR.1,800,000,- for Thousand Islands destination).
Students can buy diving equipment at our dive shop with 15% student discount (only for our students).
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR RESCUE COURSE:
Sign up and get the Rescue Diver manual. Read, study and enjoy each chapters of your Rescue Diver manual at your own leisure time and answer the Knowledge Review questions at the end of each chapter, and present them on the first day of your course. Having done this, will make unnecessary long class session, but more fun. You can also ask our staff to lend the video and watch it at home.