PADI Divemaster Course
Become a PADI Pro
LOVE IT, LIVE IT
1. Minimum age 18 years old.
2. PADI Rescue Diver
3. EFR within 12 months
4. At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
5. A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
6. Able to swim 200mtrs or 300mtrs snorkeling non-stop, and also 10 minutes surface float.
7. Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply – ask your PADI Instructor.
What is Divermaster Course?
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
The complete course consists of:
1. Class session for theory
2. Waterskills Exercises
3. Diver Rescue
4. Dive Skills Workshop
5. Practical Skills
6. Divemaster Conducted Program Workshops
7. Practical Assessments.
Course Fee: IDR 6,450,000,-
The price includes:
1. PADI modular scuba instruction by one of our PADI Instructors, using the latest original PADI teaching materials (video, tables, quizzes & exams, etc.) Bring your own stationary.
2. Complete original PADI Divemaster Diver level student package (Divemaster Manual, Instructor Manual, Divemaster Slates (4), DM Hologram & information sheet, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving Book, Scuba Tune-Up Workbook, Professional Training Log, RDP – Electronic (eRDPML), Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards, Decal, Brochures and other course documentation)
3. Up to 8 times session.
The price does not include:
Training trip to Pulau Seribu, normally over the weekend: 2 days/1 night accommodation (twin sharing basis), boat transfers, full meals, dive boat, 4x Open Water training dives.
We can choose one of the following islands to complete your training with Open Water portion (availability dependent):
1. Putri Island: IDR 3,100,000,- (with minimum 6 participants).
2. Sepa Island: IDR 2,850,000,- (with minimum 4 participants).
3. Pramuka Island: IDR 2,200,000,- (with minimum 4 participants).
Students who wish to bring along friends for the weekend trip need to inform our staff in advance. Only certified divers are accepted, at current diver rate (divers will need to show their certification, bring the log book, fill in and sign a release form). Non-diving or snorkeling friends are welcome to join, at current non-diver rate.
Terms and conditions:
Confirm enrollment by paying in full the whole course fee at least 1 day prior to the actual date of the course.
No refund is provided for the “course portion” if students decide not to join the open water “training-trip portion”.
Cancellation on “training-trip portion” after 12pm two days before the actual departure date will be charged non-diver price which is determined by the resort management (IDR.1,800,000 for Thousand Islands destination).
Students can buy diving equipment at our dive shop with 15% student discount (only for our students).
Mohon design ilustrasi Clip Board (dengan tulisan2 nama peserta) & Compass
HOW TO PREPARE YOURDIVEMASTERCOURSE:
Sign up and get the diver manual. Read, study and enjoy each chapters of your diver manual at your own leisure time and answer the Knowledge Review questions at the end of each chapter, and present them on the first day of your course. Having done this, will make unnecessary long class session, but more fun. You can also ask our staff to lend the video and watch it at home.