EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE (EFR)
Basic Medical Course Info
CREATING CONFIDENCE TO CARE
1. The minimum age is 12 years old.
2. Both divers and non-divers are welcome.
What is EFR Course?
The Emergency First Response (EFR) course is a training to build confidence in lay rescuers and increases their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency by teaching them the skills they need in a non-stressful learning environment. Participants are also given as much practice as necessary to master and retain these skills. The course is designed for both divers and non-divers.
Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies – not just in the diving world, but in your everyday world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers, too.
Emergency First Response (EFR) course scope:
• Primary Care (CPR) – This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You’ll learn to how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient, so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
• Secondary Care (First Aid) – This course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
• Care for Children – This course is designed for those who work with children or are likely to have to respond to emergencies involving youngsters. This course is often integrated with Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses.
• Introduction to Emergency Oxygen Provider.
Note! – It’s a good idea to refresh your CPR and first aid skills every 24 months, and that’s what the EFR Refresher course is designed to do. Focusing on key skills, the course allows you to stay up-to-date and ready to lend aid when needed.
Course Fee: IDR.1,950,000,-
The price includes:
PADI modular scuba instruction by one of our PADI Instructors, using the latest original PADI teaching materials (video, tables, quizzes & exams, etc.). Bring your own stationary.
Complete original EFR Package (Manual, Student Record File, PIC).
The price does not include:
Terms and conditions:
Confirm enrollment by paying in full the whole course fee at least 1 day prior to the actual date of the course.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR EFR COURSE:
Sign up and get the EFR manual. Read, study and enjoy each chapters of your diver manual at your own leisure time and answer the Knowledge Review questions at the end of each chapter, and present them on the first day of your course. Having done this, will make unnecessary long class session, but more fun. You can also ask our staff to lend the video and watch it at home.